There are many reasons to pick an independent casino, but first, you need to know what they are! Here we will discuss several aspects of separate casinos that make them such a varied bunch. Although their only unifying factor is the lack of sites, independent online casinos are just as different from each other as they are from branded gambling facilities. Let’s have a look at what makes them so unique!
Best independent casinos
Suitable for USA players
No ID required
No verification needed
Only crypto deposits
No verification needed
Only crypto deposits
No account needed
No sign up casino
WinADayCasino and RichCasino are both examples of independent casinos. There are several reasons to pick these casinos for your online gaming experience. Firstly, WinADayCasino is powered by Microgaming, one of their most popular third-party software providers, which has been around since 1994. The site offers 400+ games from various slots and table games. One unique feature they offer is that you can play all of their games in demo mode before making any real money bets. This helps players get familiar with how each game works before putting down any money. Secondly, RichCasino is another example of an independent casino worth checking out because they have some great promotions going on right now, like matching deposits up to $100 and free spins on selected slot machines!
What is an independent casino?
An independent casino is any online casino which runs on its platform rather than operating as a branch of another site. Besides having different software, Independent casinos are often lacking in some of their sister sites’ features; for example, a few will not offer live dealers or similar VIP services. Because they lack a uniform structure and identity, there’s no particular type of player who suits them; you have to find one with a unique playing experience!
Why choose an independent casino?
There are two main reasons for choosing a casino independent of more prominent brands. The first is obvious: more variety. Because these casinos aren’t chained to branded game libraries, they can feature games from different software providers—and they do! Many independent online casinos give you access to well over 100 unique games, with slots and table games often topping 200 titles apiece. The second reason is licensing.
How do we rate independent casino operators?
What sets independent casinos apart is that, unlike their sister sites, they operate on their platform. Each operator has a unique set of games and offers jackpots and promotions. If you’re not afraid to delve into something new, these are excellent choices for your gameplay!
The major players in online casino gaming, such as Microgaming, Playtech and RTG, have licensing deals with numerous overseas gambling jurisdictions. Although these companies are based in well-known countries like Malta and Gibraltar, their games are licensed to some of the most remote locations in international waters.
Advantages of playing at independent casino
There’s something for everyone, from a wide range of game options to 24-hour access. Independent online casinos provide a variety of tempting bonuses and awards. There are numerous advantages to consider when playing in an independent casino. For instance:
- No limits – Gambling websites usually don’t have any limits on most of their games. Hence, you can keep doubling your bets as there are no such restrictions.
- Fast payouts – This feature of an independent casino has made it the number one choice among its users. One can now withdraw their winnings, unlike earlier when the waiting period was 24 hours or more.
- Incognito mode gambling – Player’s privacy is always at the helm of casino sites. Therefore, if a player wishes to play anonymously, the independent casino sites have absolutely no problems with it. The sites allow the players in Incognito mode.
- Many demo games – The online casino sites have also put up many demo games. Thus, a player can try his/her luck on demo before putting in cash to place the bets.
- No verification – The independent casinos never ask for verification as the user has to register and is ready to go.
- Available worldwide – It doesn’t matter where you put up in the whole world as the online gambling sites can be accessed from any place on the earth.
Disadvantages of playing in independent casino
There are always some cons attached to gambling. Firstly, gambling addiction is such that people have lost their fortune in casinos. Hence, playing at a risk that can be afforded is the best way to have fun; otherwise, it can be a huge financial and mental pain.
- Mostly based offshore – The lack of a local license is a typical feature among independent sites.
- Not regulated by local authorities – Independent online casinos don’t belong to the jurisdiction and laws of any particular country.
- Limited payment options – The lack of banking diversity is a standard limitation that players would face independent casino sites.
- Only internal self-exclusion available – Players can request assistance in self-exclusion, but these casinos are not compelled to comply with any such limitations.
- Payments – Casino sites rarely accept e-wallet or bank transfer payments in addition to Bitcoin or credit card payments. Also unavailable are PayPal and cell phone bill deposits. However, the ones provided are usually safe and straightforward to use.
- Withdrawals – A lack of sister sites doesn’t mean independent casinos don’t have some things in common, though. Withdrawal options are standard—and if you plan on playing at multiple independent online casinos, you may want to look for options which offer flexibility. Not all sites will have precisely what you need (especially when it comes to withdrawing funds), but quite a few do! More often than not, quick withdrawals and user-friendly methods will be available.
Type of casino games available in independent casinos
The most common games played in online casinos are slots, Blackjack, roulette and craps. If you play at a real-money independent casino, you can often receive bonuses for every game! Make sure to check out all of them and pick your favourites. Besides these classic casino games, there are other terrific options like Video Poker, Keno, Scratch Cards or Baccarat. Try some new experiences!
Slot machines are arguably one of the most addictive casino games. They can be pretty entertaining, offer big payouts and allow you to play at your own pace. However, their strategy is a lot less complex than many other casino games, such as poker or Blackjack, making it difficult to beat them. Only around 10 percent of players walk away with more money than they started with. Still, if you want a simple game where big wins are guaranteed, slots are for you!
You can play against a real dealer and other players in a live casino. This can be either in a brick-and-mortar casino or at home on your laptop. Sometimes, you’ll even have to dress up for it! Regardless of which live casino experience you choose, always make sure to only play with licensed operators—this means they are regulated by credible governing bodies and can guarantee that your winnings will be paid out in time. Never gamble using the money you cannot afford to lose!
Online poker is a fun game, but independent casinos offer a more enjoyable poker experience than their counterparts. This means that you’ll enjoy more games, different types of tables and better rewards. There are countless types of poker – Texas Hold ’em, Omaha Hold ’em, Razz and others. If your favourite isn’t available at your online casino, pick another one! Better yet – look for an independent one.
There are a handful of unique experiences offered by independent casinos, but none stand out quite like Blackjack. In most independent online casinos, you’ll find blackjack tables with a twist on traditional rules.
Not only is it one of the oldest casino games around, but roulette is also a lot of fun. If you’re looking for something exciting and thrilling to play, then choose to play at independent online casinos and use your luck to win some serious cash.
The word baccarat translates to zero, but it should mean big winners. Baccarat players are automatically rewarded with a 2% commission on their wagers, so there’s no need to worry about the house edge when playing at independent casinos. If you enjoy games of luck, baccarat is a great game for you to check out. This game features a 52-card deck, and its layout is similar to that of Blackjack or Poker.
At most major online casinos, you’ll find a bingo section. Because it’s one of their most popular games, bingo has been around for centuries and is still very much alive today. It’s best to think of it as slots with numbers rather than pictures – there are 100 spaces on your card instead of 10, but each space has its own value.
Choose a number between 1 and 52. That’s your lottery ticket! Be sure to check it regularly because if you win big, you’ll need to share your prize money with all of your loyal fans (er… friends). Get to work on those thank-you cards!
Which software providers work with independent casinos?
When it comes to independent casinos, software providers take charge. Each of these companies has a long list of gambling websites under their belt and what they offer varies widely. For instance, some independent online casinos are powered by Playtech, while others run on RTG software. Some use a proprietary operating system, and others rely on third-party casino software developers like NetEnt or Microgaming.
- NetEnt – NetEnt is a leading provider of high-end gaming software to the world’s most successful online casinos. It has been a true market leader, bringing exciting games to market with its cutting-edge platform.
- Play’n GO – Play’n GO is a leading mobile casino game developer and a gaming specialist. These games are optimised for use on mobile devices, tablets, terminals, and the internet. They build modern, complete, and highly versatile products by combining significant knowledge with cutting-edge technology.
- Microgaming – Microgaming is an Isle of Man-based privately held casino software firm. In 1994, it claimed to have created the first authentic online casino software.
Mobile independent casinos
While independent casinos have been around for a while, their mobile versions make their way into online play. As with all online casinos, you’ll be able to access them by visiting their sites on your phone, tablet or PC – but some have taken it one step further and designed apps for even greater convenience.
Traditional online casinos VS independent casinos
Both forms of casinos have advantages and disadvantages. While internet casinos give privacy and comfort, they lack the atmosphere and social connection that a live casino can bring. Online casinos are becoming more popular than traditional casinos because they offer additional benefits such as promotional offers and awards, increased odds of winning, and more game possibilities. Most online casinos are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and you can access them at any time, but live casinos are not always open. You can also save money on travel and lodging by not going to a regular casino. Many players use mobile apps as cell phones have become more affordable. Online casinos provide additional advantages to players and are superior to traditional casinos.
Independent casinos are online casinos which operate on their own platform and are not connected to any other site or network. This means they don’t share technology with other sites (like Rival Gaming) or share players with another site (like WagerWorks). It doesn’t matter whether you want to learn more about playing at SlotsMillion or bet some cash at 32Red Online Casino – both sites fall under our definition of independent casino.
There are several reasons why players prefer independent casinos over others. Perhaps most importantly, Independent casinos give players a greater sense of freedom to choose what they want to play. Players often enjoy playing on casino platforms with their design and style. Some can be more playful while others offer something completely different, like live dealer games or extensive video libraries.
Depositing in an independent casino is as easy as logging into your account and clicking on Deposit. For casino games such as slots, you can add funds to your account by going to Balance and clicking on Add Funds.
Withdrawals are also handled using the same way. You have to choose a withdrawal method and enter your e-wallet account information, unlike filling out paperwork online or waiting in long lines at banks. Depending on the processing option, the casino will transfer your money back into your e-wallet account within 24 hours after verifying the information.