Play Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx with real money
Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx
|Casino Slot||Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx|
|Return to Player (RTP)||96.3%|
|Slot theme||Egypt and Sphinx|
|Minimum bet per payline||0.10|
|Maximum bet per payline||80|
|Maximum payout||500 000|
General information about the Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx 3D Slot.
Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx is a rather entertaining and adventurous 3D video slot developed by Stormcraft Studios and powered by Microgaming – one of the very first pathfinders in the world of online casinos. The game was released at the end of 2019. It is a sequel to another well-known Microgaming’s slot, repeatedly circling around the experiences and ventures of Jungle Jim – an Indiana Jones-like adventurer seeking for the hidden treasures of the world. While in the preceding chapter of the series – Jungle Jim El Dorado – the traveler tours South America, in search of El Dorado, he is now going to the deserts of Egypt, looking for the mysterious treasures buried in the Sphinx.
Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx is an epic, culturally-historical experience suitable for everyone who seeks to satisfy their adventurous spirit and make some decent real-life profits in the meantime. The slot has a 5 by 4 reel set with 35 pay lines, to begin with. Yet, players can potentially wager on a 5 by 5 reel with 50 pay lines during the exclusive free spins round or in the base game on roll 3+. The slot provides an attractive value for money performance and is generally fancied by gambling enthusiasts who regularly play 3D slot games with actual money.
The reel is set on a gaming screen that resembles a thrilling stone temple that further enhances the vibe of the 3D slot gaming experience. The reels are all filled with precious gems, mysterious books, and treasure chests. What do they all mean, and how will they help you make actual money? Learn all you need to know in the following paragraphs.
Game symbols, bonuses and values in Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx 3D Slot
The slot has a variety of distinct symbols, the shifting combinations that award the players with valuable coin rewards. Their character and value can be summed up as follows:
- The Green and Blue gems are two different low-value symbols that grant the same rates per combination. They provide a win of 0.01 coins for a combination of three, 0.03 coins for a combination of four, and 0.10 coins for a combination of 5.
- The Red and Amber gems are also two separate low-value symbols that award identical wins per combination. They provide the amount of 0.02 coins for a combination of three, 0.05 coins for a combination of four, and 0.12 coins for a combination of 5.
- The Vase stands the middle ground between low and high value, granting the amount of 0.04 coins for a combination of three, 0.10 coins for a combination of four, and 0.25 coins for a combination of 5.
- The Treasure Chest is a bit more generous, giving players the chance to win 0.06 coins for a combination of three, 0.15 coins for a combination of four, and 0.40 coins for a combination of 5.
- The Book uncovers the possibility of winning 0.08 coins for a combination of three, 0.20 coins for a combination of four, and 0.50 coins for a combination of 5.
- Jungle Jim himself is the most generous among the standard symbols, providing the amounts of 0.10 coins for a combination of three, 0.25 coins for a combination of four, and 1.00 coins for a combination of 5.
- The Circle with Symbols is the Scatter symbol in the game. It appears in the base game, pays in any position, and rewards once all rolls are complete. Scatter wins are added to the pay line wins and are as follows: 0.50 coins for a combination of three, 1.00 coins for a combination of four, and 2.00 coins for a combination of 5 or more. Landing three or more Scatter symbols will activate 12 free spins in the Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx.
- The Sphinx appears on reel 3 exclusively. When collecting this symbol, you will be given an additional spin, while your multiplier trail will be enhanced to start one level higher.
In addition to that, you can also find the Jungle Jim logo, which is the Wild symbol in the 3D slot and appears on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5. The Wild substitutes for all other symbols, except for Scatters and Sphinx, to help you form a winning combination.
At the end of each feature, you will receive a different number of Stars, based on the amounts of your winnings. Starts are merely a confidence-booster and affect neither your gameplay nor your profits.
The game introduces a particular innovation, named Win Booster – an extra scatter that is placed outside of the reels and raises your chances of triggering free spins.
Sound like a pretty good set of profit options, doesn’t it? But wait until you hear all of it because Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx slot has a lot more to offer.
The Rolling Reels and Multiplier Trails in Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx 3D Slot
Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx 3D slot adopts the legendary Rolling Reels feature discovered in several other Microgaming slots. It allows players to obtain multiple consecutive wins with a single spin both in the base game and in free spin rounds.
Essentially, when you hit a winning combination, the Rolling Reels feature eliminates the winning symbols, and new symbols have the chance to roll in. With every next turn, the multiplier trail progresses by one level. The more consecutive wins you get, the more you progress your Multiplier Trail – another feature that promotes great profits for the lucky ones.
In the Base Game, the Multiplier Trail progresses as follows:
- Opening spin: multiplier is 1x at 35 lines.
- Spin One: multiplier rises to 2x.
- Spin Two: multiplier rises to 3x.
- Spin Three: multiplier rises to 4x and reel upgrades to 50 lines.
- Spin Four: multiplier rises to 5x.
- Spin Five and above: multiplier rises to 10x.
When making a losing spin, the multiplier trail resets, bringing you back to the opening spin. On roll three, you will get the chance to experience the Second Chance Respin, which allows you to give it another try without resetting the trail. The Second Chance Respin can only emerge once per every bet.
As far as the Free Spin rounds are concerned, the multiplier trail proceeds in the following way:
- Opening spin: multiplier is 2x at 50 lines.
- Spin One: multiplier rises to 3x.
- Spin Two: multiplier rises to 4x.
- Spin Three: multiplier rises to 8x.
- Spin Four: multiplier rises to 12x.
- Spin Five and above: multiplier rises to 20x.
Now that you’re acquainted with all the symbols, bonuses, and winning opportunities, you probably grasp the dazzling potential of this amazing and adventurous 3D slot. Now let’s confirm your precognitions and look at some real numbers concerning the game.
Betting range, betting options, and possible wins in Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx 3D Slot
Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx is designed to provide a pleasant experience for both newcomers and high rollers by implementing a generally flexible set of betting opportunities.
When setting up your bet, you will have the chance to set a coin size from 0.01 up to 2.00, as well as wager a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 4 coins per line.
Essentially, this means that you can set up a total bet fluctuating from 0.10 to 80.00 coins – a pretty satisfactory range, to be honest.
When choosing the maximum bet, you will have the theoretical chance to win up to x6250 times your initial bet. That’s almost twice more compared to the prequel of the game, making us ask ourselves what else is yet to come from the series.
Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx has a high variance and a decent Return to Player Rate (RTP) of 96.3%.
How to play Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx 3D Slot?
The gaming controls of Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx are rather intuitive, so even inexperienced players will be able to navigate the game without any notable trouble. Once you pass the home screen and initiate the game by clicking the “Click to Continue” button, you will arrive at the spot of adventure.
The very first thing you’ll need to do is set up your bet by clicking the coin symbol on the right on the screen. As you already know, you can alter both the coin value and the wager of coins per line, until you reach the amount you’d feel safe wagering.
The other game control buttons in your visual field will include:
- An audio-visual setting button for activating and deactivating the sounds and the quick spins in the slot.
- A thorough playable, fully describing the gameplay symbols and features that we already discussed above.
- An autoplay control panel where you can set up a number of spins, a total bet, a win, and a loss limit for the game’s autoplay mode.
- A Win Booster button that will increase your chances of triggering the free spins feature of the 3D slot.
- Your current balance, which will help you grasp both the game itself and your current financial results concurrently.
- The play button itself, which will trigger the spinning of the reels.
On the very top of the screen, you can follow the progress of your multiplier trails and keep track of your potential wins. That’s about all there is – simple, clear, fun, and enjoyable.
Mobile version of the Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx 3D Slot
Microgaming’s Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx 3D slot presents an adaptive design that operates on cutting-edge HTML5 technology instead of the rather outdated Flash. Therefore, the video slot is perfectly suitable for both desktop and mobile devices, including all kinds of old and new models of tablets and smartphones, regardless of their operating system.
The game runs smoothly on Windows, Android, and iOS mobile devices, as long as they have a steady internet connection. It is more desirable to utilize a Wi-Fi connection when possible. Yet, you will also have a faultless encounter when using mobile data as long as your network coverage is at least moderately good.
The game’s arrangement makes it ideally screen-fitting in both portrait and landscape mode, so you can expect all-embracing gaming encounters no matter how you prefer to play. Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx also operates steadily for all types of Windows, Linux, and Mac desktop computers, using virtually all conventional desktop browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Edge, etc.
The graphics and audio effects of Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx 3D Slot
The lively cartoon-style graphics of the slot are rather simplistic compared to other 3D video gambling games. Still, they outperform hundreds of conventional 2D slots in matters of design and overall gaming attractiveness.
It’s safe to say that Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx is a delightful middle ground that will satisfy the taste of both the traditionalists and the innovation connoisseurs, as it brings together the best of both worlds.
The sound design of the slot follows the same simple logic – the light background theme adds up to the atmosphere without interfering with the main focus of the game.
Game strategies regarding the Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx 3D Slot
As you can clearly understand by paying close attention to the slot’s rules, the Free Spins feature is where the most significant wins will come from, due to the possibility of multiplying your profits 20x. Logically, activating the built-in Win Booster feature is an excellent way to increase your chances for a decent profit.
Nevertheless, you should always keep in mind that gambling is, by definition, all about casual luck. There are no official or settled strategies out there that could steadily improve the probability of making higher profits. At the end of the day, setting up a moderate budget is an essential prerequisite for supporting your enjoyable and budget-friendly gaming adventure.
Where can you play Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx 3D Slot?
If you’re a casual newcomer or you’d like to have a safe kind of gambling fun, you can always try the demo version of the slot and get familiarized with its specifics right here, on the Casino Robots.
On our website, you can enjoy the demo of Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx free of charge, without having to sign up, make a deposit, or provide personal data. You also don’t have to download or install anything to your device – you are welcome to start the game and enjoy it without any short or long-term requirements.
If you happen to feel more self-confident, daring, or adventuresome, you can always initiate the next step and start playing Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx with actual amounts of money, in one of the following authorized online casinos:
How we experienced the Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx 3D Slot
We’ve spun hundreds of slots, and we definitely enjoyed this one enough to rate it way above moderate. The thrilling feeling of digging for deep-buried secrets except for gameplay symbols is a game-changer, especially if you are generally drawn to the subject of the game.
The motif of the game is perfectly blended with its additional profit-making features, so after making a few spins, you will feel yourself getting increasingly fascinated by the overall experience.
The intelligent mixture of theme and design is furtherly magnified by a bug-free gaming environment, a smooth spin, and a precise set of gaming controls – marks that are deeply rooted in the entire Microgaming realm.
Frequently Asked Questions about Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx 3D Slot
The slot software was developed by Stormcraft Studios and powered by Microgaming.
The slot has 35-50 lines.
The slot has 5 reels.
The Return to Player rate (RTP) of the game is 96.3%.
This is an adventure-themed slot with culturally-historical motifs.
The minimum bet is 0.10.
The maximum bet is 80.
You can win up to x6250 times your initial bet.
At Casino Robots, you can experience multiple conventional and 3D slots with similar motifs, such as: