Play Motorhead slot with real money
|Return to Player (RTP)||96.98%|
|Minimum bet per payline||0.20|
|Maximum bet per payline||200|
In 2016, NetEnt launched two of their most epic music-themed slots: Guns N Roses & Motörhead. Rockheads and gamblers from all over the globe keep enjoying these masterpieces years later because we all know that real music has no age, and so does real fun!
This is a delightful video slot with 5 reels and 76 fixed pay lines, every part of which resemble the legendary Ian “Lemmy” Kilmister, his boys, and their timeless rock ‘n’ roll hits.
With an excellent RTP of 96.98%, many additional chances to make a profit, and state-of-the-art audio-visual design, this slot is invariably in the “most wanted” section of virtually every prominent online gambling website out there.
Learn all about the symbols, bonuses, gameplay, and technical specifications of the Motörhead slot in the following paragraphs, provided by the team of Casino Robots!
Motörhead slot symbols
The Motörhead slot has five low-paying symbols, as follows:
- The Clover, The Cherries, and The Horseshoe – 3 coins for a combination of 3; 5 coins for a combination of 4, and 12 coins for a combination of 5;
- The Seven and The Bell – 3 coins for a combination of 3; 10 coins for a combination of 4, and 30 coins for a combination of 5;
Then, there are two high-paying symbols, as follows:
- The Star – 5 coins for a combination of 3; 15 coins for a combination of 4, and 30 coins for a combination of 5;
- Ian “Lemmy” Kilmister – 1 coin for a combination of 2, 8 coins for a combination of 3; 30 coins for a combination of 4, and 150 coins for a combination of 5;
And finally, you can encounter a couple of special symbols, as follows:
- The Wild Symbol – an Ace of Spades that substitutes for all other symbols, except for the Scatter;
- The Scatter Symbol – A Horned Skull that activates 10 Free Spins whenever it lands a triple on reels 3, 4, or 5.
You can see the full list of Motörhead slot symbols, winning lines, and values by clicking the Information (“i”) button on the slot screen.
Motörhead slot bonuses and features
In the Motörhead Slot, you can enjoy three different opportunities for making easier additional profits. Their functional principles can be summed up as follows:
- The Mystery Reels Feature
One or more of the reels will act as a Mystery Reel during every spin of the base game and the Free Spins. When the spinning stops, the Mystery Symbols unveil themselves and convert into a randomly determined symbol to help you generate more significant wins.
- The Bomber Feature
This feature is randomly initiated in the main game before a spin. During it, bombs of mystery symbols will emerge on the reels and create at least ten overlay mystery symbols. The reels then rotate, as we see some blasting before revealing a Mystery Symbol.
- The Free Spins Bonus
When the Scatter symbol emerges three or more times on reels 3, 4, and 5, you’ll receive ten Free Spins. During Free Spins, the Mystery reels contain both Mystery Symbols and Wilds, meaning you are even more likely to hit some big wins.
Betting range and potential wins
The minimum bet per spin in the Motörhead Slot is $0.20, while the maximum bet reaches $200.00. The bet can be fixed by choosing a combination of Level (the number of coins you want to bet per pay line) and Coin Value. They are placed respectively on the left and right sides of the central spin button on the game screen.
The jackpot on offer in the Motörhead Slot is x150, which is not exactly an impressive amount. Yet, it is perfect for having occasional fun every now and then.
Players can win x150 their initial bet when landing 5 of the Lemmy symbols on a pay line.
How to play?
Playing the Motӧrhead Slot is as easy as one two three. Basically, all you need to do is:
- Get acquainted with the game rules in order to have a satisfactory experience;
- Fix your bet by setting your level and coin value at the bottom of the screen;
- Click “Rock Mode” in the bottom right of the screen to enjoy your soundtrack from Motӧrhead;
- Spin or start autoplay from the buttons on the bottom center of the screen;
- If feeling lost, you can always find the full game instructions in the “?” and “i” menus at the bottom left of the screen.
Like every other slot out there, Motӧrhead is also mostly about luck. There is no established strategy to keep you on the winning path, so don’t waste your time trying to find one. Enjoy yourself instead!
Mobile version of the Motorhead slot
The Motӧrhead Slot is optimized to run smoothly on all mobile and handheld devices. These include Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, and others.
The game can be launched in any browser, as long as you have a stable and reliable connection to the internet.
Motorhead slot graphics and audio
A bit dark, a bit rebellious, a bit cringy, and absolutely epic. This slot is designed to resemble its patrons entirely – both in matters of style and overall atmosphere.
So, you can now feel like a rockstar while stuffing your wallet with virtual or actual monetary value. Sounds cool, does it not?
Where can you play the Motӧrhead slot?
Our visitors can try out the free demo version on the Motӧrhead Slot right here, on our Casino Robots. You can do this without having to sign in, register, fill in personal data, download, or install anything on your device.
Suppose you enjoy that innocent fun and want to experience the full version of the slot. In that case, we suggest discovering a reputable and licensed casino to do so. If you are not sure where to begin, you can always check our reviews and recommendations regarding reliable online casino websites from all over the world.
Frequently asked questions
The slot software was developed by NetEnt (Net Entertainment).
The slot has 76 pay lines.
The slot has 5 reels.
The Return to Player rate (RTP) of the game is 96.98%.
This is a music-themed slot dedicated to Motӧrhead.
The minimum bet is 0.20.
The maximum bet is 200.
You can win up to x150 times your initial bet.