Play the phantom of the opera slot with real money
The Phantom of the Opera Slot
|The Phantom of the Opera
|Return to Player (RTP)
|Minimum bet per payline
|Maximum bet per payline
Five reels, thirty pay lines, and precisely 243 ways to win a satisfactory cash prize: this is The Phantom Of The Opera, and you are welcome to join the epic experience.
Based on the 2004 musical film directed by Joel Schumacher and unveiling the original story told by Gaston Leroux, this mesmerizing slot is a creation of Microgaming launched in November 2017.
Ever since, the music-themed slot of Microgaming has gained millions of fans and regular players who fancy its design, features, mood, and financial outcomes. Its medium volatility and RTP of 96.40% are alluring enough to keep the numbers ever-growing.
Are you ready to feel the thrill? Here is all you need to know about the rules, the symbols, and the gameplay in The Phantom Of The Opera slot.
The phantom of the opera slot symbols
The game has ten different base game symbols that will help you gain a profit from 6 to 300 coins for a combination of three, four, or five. All of them are thematically connected with the plot of the story: character images, opera requisite, and related accessories.
The Wild Symbol in The Phantom of the Opera is the logo of the slot. It can be double stacked in the base game and substitutes for all other symbols, except for the Scatter and the Letter.
The Scatter itself is the famous Mask of the Phantom and appears in the base game only. Three or more Scatter symbols will trigger the bonus selection, described in detail below.
A full paytable of the base symbols is available upon clicking the Menu button on the game screen and then choosing the “Paytable” option from the drop menu.
The phantom of the opera bonuses and free spins
The slot is suited with five different bonus rounds and free spin games that you can trigger while spinning the base game’s reels. They can be briefly outlined as follows:
- The Chandelier Bonus – this is a random bonus feature that can appear in the base game. When the chandelier symbol lands on the reels, it can turn up to three of them wild.
- The Letter Bonus – when the letter symbol lands anywhere on reel 5 during your regular game, the Letter Bonus will reward you with a random cash prize that can reach up to 20x your initial stake.
If you happen to land 3 Phantom Mask symbols anywhere on the reels during the base game, you will be free to pick between three different bonuses, namely:
- The Masquerade Bonus – you will be expected to choose between masks to uncover different cash prizes. It is also probable to win more ‘picks’ and level-ups for increasing your chances for a better profit.
- All I Ask of You Free Spins – you will be instantly awarded 10 free spins, throughout which the Christine and Raoul symbols turn into wilds and start dancing over the reels before landing on a random spot on each wheel. The Dancing Wilds will reward different prices according to their landing positions.
- Music of the Night Free Spins – you will receive 10 free spins with multiple special features, including up to 5 randomly placed wilds, up to 3 wild reels, up to 5 extra free spins, and a multiplier up to 4x.
All bonus features and free spin rounds are thoroughly described in the built-in paytable, which is all-time accessible for the players both in the demo and the full version of the slot.
Bet limits and profit values
You can experience this medium volatility slot for a minimum of $0.30 and a maximum of $15 per spin.
In the paytable’s welcoming screen, the manufacturer promises the most massive potential profits of up to 290,000.00 and 243 ways to obtain them.
The phantom of the opera slot – how to play?
Managing the gaming controls in The Phantom Of The Opera is easy and intuitive. When navigating your game, you will have to use the following functionalities on the screen:
- A Balance Box that will show you the bets, payouts, and balances in coins or credits.
- A Bet Box that will let you set up an individual amount and manage it throughout the game.
- A Win Box that will help you keep track of your current winnings.
- A Spin and Autoplay buttons that will provide different alternatives for spinning the reels manually or automatically.
- The Menu button that will send you to the game settings and the paytable. There, you can set the coin size, the spinning speed, and the sound effects, as well as get acquainted with full detail about the symbols and bonuses.
Familiarizing yourself with the game controls and the gameplay is smart to be done in the demo mode before betting real money.
Mobile version of the slot
The Phantom Of The Opera Slot is absolutely mobile-friendly, as it runs on cutting-edge HTML5 technology instead of the old-fashioned Flash.
Players can get the reels spinning on any desktop or mobile device, including desktop computers, laptops, handheld devices, or tablets with various operating systems – from Windows and Linux to Android and iOS.
Online slot players can navigate and enjoy The Phantom Of The Opera slot in all famous web browsers, including Opera, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Edge, etc.
Graphics and sound
In The Phantom of the Opera, fans will dive into an atmospheric experience full of lifelike images of the actors, complemented by the original epic soundtrack of the 2004 movie.
The sound design effects are picked to build up dramatism and a distinct vibe – full of thrill, full of epicness, and full of passion.
With The Phantom of the Opera slot, you will climb the stage and join one of the most epic stories in literature and cinema while even charging your bank in the meantime. And we believe that’s essentially pretty cool.
Where can you play the phantom of the opera slot?
We have prepared the perfect conditions for players to try the free demo version of the slot right here on Casino Robots. You can do this with zero long-term engagement: no signing up, no personal data, no verification, no downloads, no prior installation. Just a casual type of reel spinning and a chance to test your luck for free.
For real-money bettors, we have gathered a list of proven and reliable licensed casino providers, where you can go and join the heavy artillery. Just remember – betting needs to be safe, fun, and responsible.
Frequently asked questions
The Phantom of the Opera slot is a software product developed by Microgaming.
The slot has 30 pay lines and 243 ways to win.
The slot has five reels.
The slot has a Return to Player rate (RTP) of 96.40%.
This is a music-themed and movie-themed slot dedicated to The Phantom of the Opera.
The minimum bet is 0.30.
The maximum bet is 15.
The maximum profit of the slot is 290,000.