Bet365 virtual sports – How to bet on it
Virtual sports available at Bet365
Over the last few years, virtual sports have become a lot more popular. These are games that simulate real sports and you can bet on the outcome of the sports. The great thing about virtual sports is that they are available 24/7 and 365 days a year.
You will find a range of virtual sports available from Bet365. In this guide, we will explain more about the virtual sports offering from Bet365 so that you have a good understanding of what is available and what you can bet on.
How you can bet on virtual sports at Bet365
To access and bet on virtual sports the first thing you need to do is to login at your bet365 account. From here you need to find the “sports” link and click on this. You will see a vertical bar available and here you will be able to click on the “Virtual Sports” option.
Once you are in the virtual sports section of Bet365 you will see a list of the different virtual sports games that are available to you. You can choose any of these virtual sports and you will be able to place bets on them.
What virtual sports are available at Bet365
You will be impressed with the number of virtual sports that Bet365 are able to offer you. There are betting opportunities for you with all of the simulated sports. Here is what you can expect to see available in the Bet365 virtual sports section:
- Football – there are three different tournaments covered in the football virtual sports section which are the Premier League, a Super League and the World Cup. You will be able to see how matches develop directly on your screen.
- Horse racing – here you will be at a virtual racetrack and you will need to provide your predictions for the winner, second place and third place for each race. It is quite an experience to use the virtual horse racing on Bet365.
- Tennis – Bet365 have their own tennis tournament which they call the Matthews Open. You will play virtual tennis against the computer. The virtual tennis looks pretty realistic and if you are a tennis fan you will enjoy the experience.
- Greyhound racing – there are two different competitions available for greyhound racing. You can choose to bet on the card at Hillside Park or Goldenhill Park. There are a number of betting opportunities available to you here.
- Darts – if you are interested in darts then you should enjoy the virtual darts available from Bet365. You can bet on who will win games between players and there are a number of different markets available here.
- Motosport – this is all about rallying and you can predict the outcome of certain events with cars racing against each other. You will be impressed by the quality of the graphics and sound effects used in this virtual sport.
- Speedway – for motorcycle racing enthusiasts Bet365 have a speedway virtual sport where you can bet on individual races. Again, the quality of the graphics and sounds in this virtual sport really is excellent.
- American football – fans of American football have two options for betting which are the championship matches at Queensway Park and Fention Field. This is a very realistic virtual sports game.
- Trotting – this is where the horses pull a cart around and race against each other. This virtual sport is an acquired taste and well worth a try.
- Cycling – there is a virtual cycle racing option that is very exciting. There are a number of betting markets available here and the quality of the graphics and sounds is first-class.
Types of virtual sports markets provided by Bet365
There are different betting options available to you depending on the virtual sport that you choose. If you choose to bet on virtual football with Bet365, then you will be able to choose “1” for a home win, “2” for an away win and “X” for a draw.
There are more betting markets available with virtual football such as the exact result, the number of goals scored, handicaps and double chance. To see the betting markets for other virtual sports, they are located below the action window and you can bet in real-time as the events unfold.
Yes, you can bet on virtual sports 24/7 and 365 days a year.
Yes, all of the virtual sports have the highest quality graphics and sounds.
No, Bet365 does not currently offer any bonuses for playing virtual sports.
Yes, you will find different betting markets available depending on the virtual sport that you have chosen to bet on.